Welcome to The Joint - Ashburn, Goose Creek! As your local chiropractor in Ashburn, VA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Ashburn chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
21020 Sycolin Road, Suite 145
Ashburn, VA, 20147
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Ashburn chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 19, 2016sandyAs the summer momentum builds, most of us start adding more and more activities to our plans. This might be the summer to expand the garden, do a wilderness campout, or convert the garage to a complete workout area. Whatever your plans, before you sail out there, keep major safety rules for your back in mind ...
- May 11, 2016sandyWe all try to siphon off stress as quickly as it builds. Sometimes we even succeed. But not always. Sometimes it is hard to turn down the volume from a long day. Little bits of the day cling to our minds, turning the evening into a slow motion study. Collapsing on the couch is almost inevitable. If ...
- May 5, 2016sandyStress may be the operative word for our culture. We all think we have it and we all try to shake it off with varying degrees of success. Some people swear by an early morning meditation, before the rest of the world wakes up. Others depend on an afternoon run to leave all of their daily ...
- April 26, 2016sandyRecently, chiropractic care was spotlighted by the medical community as the “conservative first choice” for pain, ahead of prescription medications or surgery. In an equally significant effort, NIH, the National Institutes of Health, spotlighted chiropractic care in its 2014 “Pathways to Pain” report. As the spotlight continues to expand and intensify, you may want to check out ...
- April 20, 2016sandyIt’s that time of the year. As trees, birds and spring blossoms lure us outside, off on trips, or into all sorts of other projects, we all need to watch our step. Too often, in a burst of enthusiasm we rush the season a little, and step up our pace inside and out. That can mean heading ...
- April 11, 2016sandyEvery year, 75 percent of runners get injured, according to researchers. If you love running, but hate pain, you need to stay one step ahead, knowing what the scientists and wellness coaches are saying now. You might want to start with your local chiropractor, The Joint Chiropractic. The Joint offers a wellness center that is geared to ...
- April 7, 2016sandyChiropractic is a health buzzword that is showing up more and more in discussions around the water cooler and dialogues in the medical community. But its biggest ripple of all may be in the area of low-back pain treatment. According to the American Chiropractic Association, chiropractors are the highest rated healthcare practitioners for low-back pain treatment, ranking ...
- March 23, 2016sandyWhen knee or hip pain takes a big bite out of our lives, most of us have the urge to just stop. We know we need to move, but the sheer challenge sometimes makes stopping very tempting. Knowing what to do to help your body heal can make a huge difference as you look for ways ...
- March 17, 2016sandyOverworked bodies happen all too frequently in our busy world. We all gravitate toward a 24/7 existence where we spend lots of time working, playing and traveling. Our bodies wind up going along for the ride, and sometimes paying the price. American Chiropractic Association representative, Karen Erickson says chiropractic treatment can be the answer, improving joint ...